Disney Minnie Mouse Glitter
BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Been Thinking alot!!!!

Haiz.. Why he didn't sms me for 6 days??? Y must i every time give in to him.. =( OMG!!!!
I feeling so moody.. Wondering am i really important to him??? But he makes me feel like i am not so important.. Having a lot of questions in my mind.. I think i am not suitable for him...

One incident, he forgot about our anniversary but he can remember he have a date with his friends at Downtown East.. The Next day he sent me a sms saying:

He: Hey erm... I sorry that i 4got  our 5th month anniversary.. Cos i been for forgetting thing here n there... N also a lot of things have happened for the past 1 month.... So... I'm sorry... Although this is not my first time but i did not do it on purpose... I sorry dear...


But how can i forgive him???? He kept giving excuses.. Oh my.. I not sure how long this relationship will last..
What my parents saying is it true that guys will always give a lot of excuses???

0 comments: